Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,068 (Shilling151,662) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)