Cost of living in Kishorganj, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kishorganj (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,033 (Taka 121,824) in Kishorganj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)