Cost of living in Kishorganj, Bangladesh vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00844 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kishorganj (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,117 (Taka 132,337) in Kishorganj.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (32 minutes ago)