Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,117 (1,878,724 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)