Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,042 (1,721,103 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (32 minutes ago)