Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12021 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 759 (6,315TL) in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)