Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15173 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,051 (6,925TL) in Kirikkale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)