Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,634 (3,707,842 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)