Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00043 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,756 (4,042,426 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)