Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26159 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,327 (EC$5,073) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)