Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26253 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,267 (EC$4,826) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)