Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 JOD / RWF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,306 (1,556,869 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)