Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02692 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 (34,345₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)