Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02526 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 750 (29,686₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)