Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19397 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,213 (6,253 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)