Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18800 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,178 (6,266 zł) in Kielce.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)