Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,806 (€2,187) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)