Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00872 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,041 (Taka 119,411) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)