Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02165 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,049 (48,460 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)