Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02177 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,143 (52,486 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)