Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07471 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 794 (10,622 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)