Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07419 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 730 (9,837 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)