Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 611 (5,751 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (22 minutes ago)