Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03934 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 558 (14,187 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)