Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01486 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 808 (54,370 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)