Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03946 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 517 (13,113 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)