Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 963 (₨87,454) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)