Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01094 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,034 (руб 94,464) in Khabarovsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)