Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 864 (﷼ 51,255,635) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)