Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / SLL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,110 (12,143,504 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (43 minutes ago)