Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,920 (C$3,619) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)