Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,724 (1,389,909 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)