Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,455 (¥231,389) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)