Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,450 (¥229,040) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)