Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,283 (€1,459) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (29 minutes ago)