Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00660 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,384 (¥209,502) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)