Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,353 (¥215,081) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)