Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,260 (¥196,809) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)