Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,397 (€1,700) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)