Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01491 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (75,117 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)