Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01489 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,255 (84,305 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 3 hours ago)