Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10911 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,992 (元18,258) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)