Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,901 (18,100元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)