Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10215 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,064 (20,210元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)