Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11161 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,210 (元19,804) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)