Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03170 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,214 (38,291 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (42 minutes ago)