Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01022 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,372 (₨134,237) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)