Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,293 (₨124,474) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)