Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 790 (374,277 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)