Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 757 (₨112,385) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)