Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00536 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 687 (₨128,210) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)