Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02351 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,317 (56,002 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)