Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,326 (54,780 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)