Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02417 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,323 (54,717 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (42 minutes ago)