Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02304 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,371 (59,525 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)