Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02330 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,311 (56,269 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)