Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01109 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 748 (₨67,456) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (40 minutes ago)