Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,021 (₨98,355) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)