Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,018 (243,771 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)