Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (275,771 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)