Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00448 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,134 (253,413 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)