Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17845 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,261 (RM7,069) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)