Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,201 (6,833,882 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)