Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,302 (7,384,273 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)