Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,330 (7,045,765 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)