Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,432 (7,467,632 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (42 minutes ago)