Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,473 (C$2,621) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)