Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01200 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 932 (руб 77,665) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)