Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18881 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,343 (7,114 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)