Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19357 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,378 (7,118 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)