Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20681 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,443 (6,976 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)