Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18623 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,132 (6,081 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)