Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,199 (€1,391) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)