Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28959 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 825 (2,850 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)