Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19321 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 985 (5,100TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)