Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10415 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 730 (7,009TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)