Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17294 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,038 (6,003TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)