Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,236 (¥195,994) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)