Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 ($1,512) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 5 hours ago)