Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,267 ($1,787) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)