Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05964 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,229 (20,606 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)