Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 JOD / AFN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (126,628 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)