Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22123 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,528 (R$ 6,907) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)