Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18996 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,069 (R$ 5,625) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)